As per my wish list widget 2 years ago, (October 20, 2010) these are my “wishes” on my right widget.
1) Great Wall of China
2) Japan – Done. March 2011. Unfortunately and perhaps very lucky to have experienced the historical earthquake
Long term goals
1) Food business – Done. Literally. We’ve open and closed a food business in the past 2 years
2) Reach Posh Nails daily sales goal – Starting anew in our new outlet!
3) Own place
4) Sachi’s SA for school – She is now in preschool, so SA not for school but simply SA
Short term goals
1) Post tarps and banners for marketing – Done! Now for the new branch of course
2) Enroll Sachi in a Playschool – So Done! Since this wish, we already went to Tumble tots, Gymboree and now year round preschool.
3) Make our outlet prettier – Done!! With the new outlet 🙂
1) Blackberry phone – “So into last year” so to speak. Wow. It’s been a long time since I wrote this. My blackberry is already worn out and I bought a new phone this year already.
2) Compact camera – Done
3) iPad – Bought a Samsung tablet instead
4) Internet Router – Done
Wow. Thank you Lord for all these blessings and for granting my “wishes.” No matter how small, shallow, significant or materialistic some of these wishes may be, they were my heart’s desire back then. And almost all were granted. Those that are left undone are long term goals which is still in the process. Thank you for the multitude of blessings my Lord. THANK YOU for all that has been, and for what is yet to come.