If you have your own business, then January is kind of a stressful month. Why? Because its the time to deal with different departments of the City Hall.
Glad Marikina government made renewal of permits relatively easy. The city hall became a one-stop center with the different departments in respective kiosks.
Renewal of Business Permit @ Marikina
1) Get application form at the BPLO
2) Submit all requirements — mostly previous permits, new CTC, Barangay clearance, etc. (This is where you go to each department — Health, Fire, Environment…)
3) Have your papers assessed at the BPLO office at your designated barangay window
4) Choose your payment scheme and pay at the Cashier
5) Submit all papers at BPLO
6) Wait for delivery to establishment
🙂 🙂 🙂
Deadline of Renewal is Jan 20 (this year, it was extended until the 31st)