December is the happiest month for everyone — The atmosphere, the environment, the people, the events, the activities. It is such a fun-filled month that it comes by so quickly. Its may favorite month because everything and everyone’s happy. The sparkling lights on the street, the decors in the mall, in villages, in the house… Everything comes to life.
What makes December so special?
1) Numerous bazaars — left and right. I used to like going to bazaars. You’ll see unique and chic finds, plus the fact that you can haggle the price makes the shopping experience more exciting (and economical). Now, i don’t go to bazaars as often anymore, in fact I went to just one bazaar this year. I’m now more interested in joining the seller’s bandwagon 🙂
Noel Bazaar at the World Trade with the kids
2) Christmas Dinners and Parties
Posh Nails SM Marikina Christmas party
Barkada Z-1 Christmas Party at Discovery Suites
Christmas get together with hubby’s college friends
Posh Nails Franchisee’s Christmas dinner at Barcino
3) Weddings & Birthdays – This month is popular for weddings. Well, who wouldn’t want to tie the knot on a happy month?
Hannah’s 2nd Bday – Swimming party @ Eastwood
Little girl wearing her swimsuit
She was just all pose because she was sick… She can’t go swimming. Boohoo
Mommy & Sachi by the pool 🙂
Marvin & Kat’s wedding at Peninsula de Punta Fuego
4) Christmas decors — I’ve said this many times, I love Christmas decors… on malls, on the street, in and out of the house, little details… it makes things alive. My favorite is the Glorietta window at Ayala Ave. So pretty! Didn’t get to take a picture of it though.
Here’s our store with Christmas decors, photo from Pinay Ads
5) Gifts – looking for the perfect gift/token, and receiving the perfect presents 🙂
6) December is good for business – That’s why its every entrepreneur’s wish na “sana laging pasko”
7) Christmas Day!
How was your Happy Month?