This wish list was written early last year. If you’ve stumbled upon my blog, you’d see this list as part of the widgets on the right side.
I want to update my wish list. But before I do that, its probably a good idea to file the previous one. After all, this would (somehow) define who I was, my needs, my wants — well, its really more of wants, all those material things — back in the days…
Written: Feb 15, 2009
1) To get 101% well – check!
2) A new notebook — 051209 – changed to iMAC
3) Go to Japan – Tokyo Disneyland and shopping!
4) Go to Macau
5) Overnight stay at T house or The Boutique at Tagaytay (Upon closer inspection, I changed my mind, preferred Andanita instead)- check!
6) Funky Feet socks for Sachi – check!
7) Take photography lessons so I can actually make use of my D-SLR
8) Learn how to use Photoshop – a little beyond the basics
9) Get a US Visa for JM & I – check!!!
10) LV Manhattan PM
11) LV Galliera GM
12) Rolex watch
13) Lots of colored pens for my planner – check!
14) A 12 x 12 fabulous scrapbook – check!
15) Go to Baguio and pick strawberries
16) A 5-day getaway at Boracay
17) New tires for Pogi – check!
18) A big Coach bag I can use as baby bag
19) Personalized cupcakes for Sachi’s 1st Month – check!
20) A Nokia 6600 fold or my 6500 classic restored – check!
21) Finish all pending scrapbooks
22) Start scrapbook of Sachi – check!
March 4, 2009
23) Learn how to make cupcakes!
24) Attend Heny Sison baking lessons
April 15, 2009
25) Go to Great Wall of China
26) HP Photosmart A826 Compact Photo Inkjet Printer (Macmall sku 7268281) =p (Got a compact printer better than this! 🙂 )- check!
27) iHome iPod speakers – check!
June 2, 2009
28) HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam edition series
– check! I got the Pink Swirl Edition