STICKY NOTE — See below for regular blog update 😀
SACHI PRINTS is now open at the 3rd Level of Robinsons Metro East
What is Sachi Prints? Sachi Prints is a photographic heat press printing station with digital photo prints. Our main business is heat press printing — we personalized t-shirts and onesies.
Now, you an create endless designs and have them printed right on your shirt!
What makes us different, say with silkscreen procedure?
1. Our “printing” procedure can capture real faces, real photos — as vivid and as clear. What you submit is what you get.
2. No color discrimination — all our printing is in full color
3. You can get your custom tees as fast as 45 minutes!
4. No minimum order
How to create a custom/personalized tee? In just 2 steps:
1. Send in your artwork — text, image, picture, original design, ANY! in JPEG format
2. Choose print size and shirt size
Wait for an hour and VOILA! your very own custom tee!
What is the meaning of Sachi Prints? Other than the fact that after numerous (as in numerous) business name submission, this is the only name that DTI approved, and the obvious fact that it is our first born’s name, Sachi Prints literally mean JOY PRINTS.
This is our goal, our purpose, to see the joy in every customer getting their shirts, the expression of themselves. How can you not be happy when you see your own creation right smacked at your t-shirt?
Get one for yourself or for your friends now! It’s the most thoughtful gift you can give this season
See our multiply site under impressiveprints.multiply.com or visit us at the 3rd Level of Robinsons Metro East (near the comfort room and Jesi Mendez) 🙂