A not so junkie party after all. I initially wanted just a junk food party, a little celebration of Sachi’s 1st month. But no one in my family supports me. So fine, we had real foods: spaghetti, tacos, chicken, caldereta, chocolate fountain, crispy pata, pink salmon, salmon belly, bulalo, beers and vodka! Can’t get over Sachi’s cute personalized cupcakes. Yum!
Sachi-notables during her 1st month:
- smiles during her sleep (she got this from JM)
- has small baby pimples/rashes all over her face
- can lift her head from left to right when lying on her tummy
- lifts her head when she’s on someone’s shoulder (burping position)
- likes sleeping on her tummy when on someone’s chest
- doesn’t sleep much in the afternoon lately
- had clogged and runny nose. Her nose has been “suctioned” a lot of times
- wants to be carried most of the time
- is a sneezer
- loves being talked to
- sleeps with both arms up, beside her face
sleeping – with tita ayee – with mommy – with grandma rosie, tita thrina & tita paula (pinagpasapasahan na tulog pa din) – smiling in my car seat – with kim & lesley – mommy & daddy’s friends – my sleeping outfit – trying on ate iyah’s headband… i don’t like!